Tuesday, April 02, 2024

2.4.24


Cool date today! 

2.4.24 or 4.2.24 depending on here or state side..

Having the front of my house painted as I write, and found a new owner for the wonderful dresser! I'll let you know though when it's actually gone ...

Everyone shouting "hola" to the painter as they pass, he's obviously well known, and liked.. which is good.

Early té this morning at Bar Cruz at 8am! Pretty chilly! Followed by a coffee at 9... 

Then off to Aldi and managed to do a partial shop! Have dinner for a few days, and heavy things, milk, water etc... now I don't have my tap filter I am buying water again ..

I was going to walk back into town, but managed to stay home! And sort out some more unwanted, unneeded items; it feels so good unloading all these things that I haven't used for years.

Why do we hold onto things like this? I think they've made me very heavy.. 

I have some things I'll never let go of, things people will question as to why that? Or this? Why!! 

Attachment. Issues.

Now to close I need a poem, I've given myself a two day break on Facebook from reposting poems and other such items in general!

Let me search!
Mmm nope can't find anything!

Journeys, beginnings
Paths and tracks
Moving forward, don't look back
Embrace the change
Feel the breeze
Listen to the trees..
©MB

Okay, made my own! Sorry about that!

M.









No comments: