Thursday, April 25, 2024


Me waiting for J. this morning, now!

My last post was my 1,717th post!

WoW, that would be one very long book! Never mind the ... however many photographs? Sometimes one but sometimes four or five or more! 

Some badly horrendously sad posts, lots of good one, many crazy ones... 

And I guess a helluva lot of mediocre posts? 

I know the normal, regular thing would have been to say this is my 1718th post, but 17 is my lucky number! 

And well, you know me and numerology! 

Yesterday driving to and from work was a nightmare in bad driving from others! Four people overtook on solid white lines just before bends going to work, two on the way home, I know this is fairly normal here, but so many in one day ..

One complete idiot couldn't wait in a line, I guess there was a lot of us, but we were moving, and it was a single lane road, and approaching a junction, so, unfortunately, she, just drove down the other side of the road! Incredible! And just passed her test! She had the 'L' sign on the rear window to tell us that fact! 

Good luck!! 

I picked up my new bed frame yesterday, and last night, too tired to build it...

I just unpacked all the bits, and mechano girl will build it tonight! 

M.



No comments: