Thursday, April 04, 2024

A photograph taken at my secret spot.. I should go there again soon.. 

And today:

Well, that was a bit rough, taking and dropping some items off at the charity shop... Seeing other things of mine I'd taken before... Bit unexpectedly upsetting.. damn these emotions! 

I'm taking nothing I need or want or will really even miss, and it feels so good not having so much stuff! Oddly I can't see where it all went, I must have squirreled it away nicely!

Still, seeing them out of context, there, was rough!

Firstly though I had to wait in for a couple to come and take the dresser, well, they took half of it and now say their car has broken down!? 

I'm sure it has, but, you know, that little itch of doubt is there.. they have the best half! The base! 

So, until they come back.. I have the china cabinet bit! 

I've booked the car in for it's ITV at the end of month, dropped a load of broken bits at the bins and tidied up some other things! 

Had a coffee at Monikas while I waited for the mechanic to return to his workshop, sitting outside on this beautiful spring day.. but still in the shade of our Sierra de Mijas...

Now time to relax! 

And see if they come back for the other half!! My message half an hour ago has gone unread...

M.



No comments: