Monday, April 01, 2024

April 1st

 


Don't know why this track, I read down through my list of keeps and played a few lines of a few songs.. This I stopped at and this I am sharing..

Marcus Mumford Lay your head on me.. 

I have just lit the fire, maybe only logs left for this and one more fire...

This morning snow on the Sierra De Las Nieves! At last, first time this winter, I had been worrying about that hadn't I! It was 5° when I got up, as aforementioned, but 4° when I left for town!

Incredible, colder here than in the UK or New York when I checked!

When I was lighting the fire, I pulled out two things I'd left behind to collect the odd drop of rain that makes it's way down the flu when the rain is heavy...

The biggest had a drop of sooty water and the other, bone dry with a feather inside...

I am a believer in the meaning of finding feathers where least expected.. this was so lovely to find today...

Especially today, and the dream, with my mom it says in my search of dream meanings with your mom.. 

'She may appear in dreams to guide and support you through difficult periods.'

Thank you mom..

And I think two Blogs in one day is quite enough! More of today, tomorrow...

Tomorrow, begin again... I love this phrase, begin again.. makes the day feel new, fresh and full of promise..

M.


No comments: