Monday, April 01, 2024

Whoa 5° on my terrace right now! Still looks like rain has passed.. thankfully now .

Bring on spring! And it's time for my winter duvet to clear off!! Although, so saying, I do love being cosy and wrapped up inside it..

A school friend is arriving later in the week, they're staying down on the coast, and I will see them at some point, it has been many many years .. decades in fact.. maybe 30 years? More? 

I woke up this morning from a weird dream, we were at my mom's, my boys and I, and we were in the sun lounge at the front of the house, and she closed the curtains, but didn't! (You know dreams!) Instead, in error, the whole sun lounge moved away from the house, it turned in the driveway, went down the hill and ended up by someone's house and had to stay there! 

Didn't see the boys but there were three miniature monkeys who decided to run back home! 

Now a cup of tea and my day begins.

M.



No comments: