Monday, December 17, 2018

Heart of stone 1985

I have been in possession of this amazing piece of writing since I was about 25...

The sad sad voice in this heart of stone
sings a song of a love that once was known.
This song now changed from its merry key, has,
in its way no dint of misery. For on its way to
composition, joy was known and joy was hidden.

As joy was shown, this sad sad song, sung
with love by this heart of stone, must release
the tears of a joy once known.

If joy was hidden, it must now be shown,
to reveal the treasure locked in a memory of a love once known.

For love once shown is love alone, enduring in this
heart of stone, let not treasures, both known and
hidden be shut in and unbidden.

The sad sad song of joy sings its way from a
misery to a life with sweet sweet memory, for
joys, both shown and hidden, are treasures between us given.




I wonder to this day if the person who sent it to me is the author of it... because it is nowhere to be found elsewhere, I publish here from time to time...

It needs sharing, and I doubt the person who wrote it is still alive now, so sadly will also remain hidden and unknown also.

I am nearly at the end of my time here, and its now with mixed emotions I shall leave... there are times when I get through (don't know how!), being overly positive and funny and changing conversation to better and funnier topics and everything is great! Until it passes and I can't see it anymore even myself..

I've met up with two friends while here which has been wonderful; special times. Hadn't seen one friend for far too long, and the other I may never see again! Lol yes I am always dramatic!





No comments: