Saturday, December 29, 2018

This morning I drove into town to force me into driving elsewhere after my normal morning catch-up with the guys at the bar...

After two hot chocolates I got my car and went to Aldi in Coín, when I came out a male podenco was hanging about, he walked towards me and my cart, which I then caught on heel because I was watching the dog... I said "hola" to the little chap and took my groceries to my car.. another person also spoke to the dog.

He just stood looking sad, lost, lonely and hopeful of something, someone...

He stood head hanging low and eyes following me...

I got one of the little bottles of water I'd just bought and Pippa's drinking bottle from the car and took them to the dog.  He nervously stepped back from my approach so I filled the water bit and placed it on the ground for him.. he walked up and drank his fill...

His face was just like Pippa's and I drove away in tears.

No comments: