Tuesday, December 04, 2018


Zero degrees outside, and I am doing two positive things today! I have been seriously missing out on my intake of water while I have been here in the UK, might sound nothing much, but I do have some sort of kidney problem thing hiding away and all I need to do is make sure I drink! Water!!

And so I am keeping a glass of water in this kitchen and every time I walk in I shall drink from the glass!!

The second thing is I am phoning my manager to say I won't be returning here, I have to, self preservation, it is what it is.



Last Monday evening I took down in the pitch dark all the recycling bins to leave on the grass verge at the bottom of the drive.. did I tell you already?  Anyway, in the morning the guy brought the bins all up and said I didn't need to.. I meant to check yesterday when they will be collected again... forgot, what with everything, and today sat here I saw in the dusk a reflective jacket coming up the drive!!! And went outside! Lol ... well, yes.. of course I did!! And apparently the recycling is every week and so this week, not only had I not put the bins down the drive by mistake), I hadn't even put them out for collection at all!!

Feeling more positive today! Two weeks to go!! My phone is not stepping up to the plate at all in this beautiful morning light... I took so many beautiful photographs when I was here two years ago... okay so maybe this link doesn't take us to the best! But back in time anyway!


My camera would do so much better with the above shot!









No comments: