Saturday, December 08, 2018

One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted.
Do it now.

Paulo Coelho

I'm getting déjà vu! Did I post this before? It's on my notes! So very maybe probably!

Just been out to fill the bird feeders, trod in pheasant poop! Nice! Did take a photograph, of the pheasant I mean! Not the poop! But heck, I took so many of him before what's the point! He's been over glamorized! If it's the same one, I'm proud of him making it through though, him and his Mrs who I saw wandering around here the other day, can't be an easy life, being a hunted bird!

We have a movie on about a long train journey across the states.. how absolutely wonderful..

Let's see! Okay, fly to LA stop over with my bro, then board the train... a slow train, all the way to New York.. visit with family, fly back!

I'll be Googling train journeys now, Amtrak? Who else?

I could Blog my way across America! Funny when I go off on a tangent like this isn't it! But, it's always good to dream, 'they' say. I suppose though I do spend too much time dreaming, it's hard sometimes to stay in the here and now...


No comments: