Friday, December 07, 2018

Home


A wall in the town I am working near... These were here last time, as you can see they're not new... But not sure I posted any photographs of them...

And if I did? Hey ho!

Yesterday I was picked up down the road by my buddy!! We talk every week, message a lot every day... but I hadn't seen her for over a year, so great to catch up properly... we sat in a local cafe, unfortunately I chose the best seats but near the only other people sat near where we were, so we tried not to get to high pitched when we talked, or too opening!!

Didn't want to shock the locals!! Lol

A good day yesterday anyway, all in all...



This morning I woke up, early, don't know what the time was... I awoke with a thought in my head, a weird and slightly awful thought, I did Tweet it just now.. but wanted to write it here for prosperity! Haja!!

This is what I thought...

'Wherever I am I'm a long way from home.'


No comments: