Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Last night I was awoken at quarter to one in the morning and again at twenty to six!!! Well, Okay, this morning... Both bad times, for me... and I didn't get back to sleep again after the second trip downstairs... especially after yesterday waking up at 5am...

I was pulled from my last dream into consciousness... I could actually feel the feeling of being pulled somehow! I got back into bed and lay there until 6:45 (when I thought I might just as well rise and shine.)

And I thought as I lay there about that feeling of being pulled and I wondered where exactly I was dreaming... Do we dream in our minds? our souls? and if the latter where do our souls reside when we sleep... within us or outside sometimes...

I know sometimes I sound a bit crazy!! Wired! or weird!! lol.. but the scientists found that people can and do leave their bodies when they sleep, the rare and lucky few! They even did that test where three guys arranged to meet up once they were asleep and although only two got to sleep and met... they held a conversation and wrote it down in the morning, it was word for word perfect!

So who is to say where we go when we dream... because I was very much pulled back into me this morning...

And those phenomenon things I have, thankfully not too regular where I wake and can't move, what am I waiting for? My soul to reconnect? Sleep paralysis its called.

Lol... Okay okay, maybe I am too tired and talking while half awake, asleep? Seven weeks with no break isn't so great you know... and today the thetrainline.com just reminded me to activate my train ticket... activating me to book a ticket for tomorrow, because whenever I booked it I was tired already and booked it for today!!! Thirty-seven pounds down the drain! I would rather have given it to someone who needed it than book a ticket wrong like this!

I am rereading this to correct the mammoth amount of errors! Tooooo tired!! Hopeless!! Lol

Talking earlier on the phone this morning with a friend about some funny stuff we do, almost daily! And I remembered being in such need of chocolate one day at work I drove to a supermarket and bought three or four packs of four of the Cadburys Flakes and the guy behind in the line commented on such an amount! I told him I was the Cadburys Flake girl from the old TV advert! And he believed me, he was like 'oh my god yes! you are! wow, this is amazing!....' etc etc... I just grinned and left feeling happy I had my chocolate!

My friend said she bets he told everyone!!! Looking back at that now, 1985, her and I were maybe the same age, ish! Well, okay maybe I was a little older than her... but not enough for him not to believe me! I wonder how many people he told!? I was that famous Cadburys girl he met in Waitrose in Beaconsfield that time!



No comments: