Tuesday, November 20, 2007

have i really not blogged since last wednesday? and this afternoon i have a bit of a head ache.... so a quick catch up eh... well mom and i flew back to luton, england, left late, a man came off the plane and lit up a cigerette... idiot! still on the walk way, and so illigal, by all the signs and of course the people who have usually just told you prior to landing no smoking or mobile phones till etc etc... anyway he wouldnt put it out so the police were called and he was arrested!! probably deported out on the next plane!

we landed more or less on time though, as usual, and were met by one friend on mine to take mom home and tony and steph for me! steph had coffee... which was much appreciated by me as easy jet had none on the flight at all! what was that all about, no coffee on a late evening flight...

anyway it was freezing, literally, as we came out of the airport, and me only with my hand bag, felt very strange... back to tonys and he made a bit of dinner, which we ate nearly midnight, went to bed about an hour later, i was so tired but in a way didnt want to sleep knowing we would just get up and go back to the airport again...

which we did at five am... i was tucked up in stephs duvet on the back seat as they scraped all the ice off, quick journey to luton and they dropped me off and in i walked straight up the stairs to the xray machines and through into departures... no long line up for me and just my hand bag and pre printed boarding pass which set me up for the 'A' group to board, ok as we didnt need to ride a bus as pretty pointless otherwise, like wise the speedy boarding group and elderly plus children sections ahead of us! now there is only the 'B' group that follows A, no C and D anymore... whats going to happen though soon? will there be the 'more speedy boarding' section do you think?

i had friends pick me up when i landed about 11am... thank goodness was a bit tired and felt very jet lagged after two flights within 12 hours, didnt even see daylight in england!

back to work on friday... bit dyslexic but ok, felt like i had had a migrane all day, but no thats today, so sorry if any or most of this makes no sence whatsoever.... ok ok no change there then!!

also meant to tell you... no sunday market at la trocha at the moment.... but the wednesday is definately on ok! which is brilliant...

saturday just a walk to town... colored my hair, again, only did it a month ago but it was far to dark and too red for me, so did the job again, this time two colors and it looks much softer on my face... i think!

sunday franco and i got a couple of gas bottles, but had to hunt them down, now its getting cooler theyre in much more demand and we wanted two for the two gas fires...

it is getting cooler now by evening and night, its down to about 20 - 22, feels nice in the sun sitting at bar rosa... relaxing... but in the house now its cool got my fluffy slippers out this evening when i went through my summer winter clothes, swapping there position in the big old wooden box they live in in alternative seasons, and once again, i find myself putting the same summer clothes away unworn, well some of them, ones i just cannot throw or pass on, i know its silly... so maybe next spring when they leave the box they will leave me too.... or maybe not eh!!

ok.. got to go now, cant type anymore, my back in hurting and my neck and my head! so ciao and hasta luego amigos...

TTFN
Marian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what I call a whirlwind trip! Gotta settle down now!