Tuesday, May 21, 2019

If music be...

Asked the other day about positive things I enjoy.. happy feel good stuff..

Walking through a forest with spring flowers, standing or sitting where the waves slide in and out across the sand and shells...you know that lovely sound?

Most definitely being with my grandchildren.. Cassie has brought me more joy and love than I would or could have ever imagined...

Being in my favourite places.. mountain tops; and quiet corners of Mijas... New York, where I scattered my mom; and just everywhere there.

All shared here in Blog posts over the years..

Another big thing is music.. I could put on a piece and instantly be where and when with it... Always brought good happy feelings.. Now I put on my music when I'm walking, still, but whatever playlist I play (shuffle is the worse), it's like walking through a kaleidoscope of colors and emotions. I can go from striding along to the beat to crying.. from track to track..


TTFN
Marian

No comments: