Friday, May 24, 2019


Very quiet down in town this morning... most of the business's are closed, feria day today.. Lots going on! Day and night!


A one man feria machine came up the street past the bar about 8:30! All music, all balloons and all party party party!  We could all hear his approach well ahead of him appearing before us! Everyone was stunned! Lol... I couldn't get a front shot of him... and later headed home he was driving up the middle of the street so fast I missed him face on again!


All the bars are out already for the main day events... being stocked with glasses and plates... barrels of beer and pumps... everything from the Plaza Baja back up the street!

Later on this street will be heaving with people, fun and laughter and music and everyone dressed up to the nines! 


Tonight I am into town for tapas! I better dress feria styling!

As I write, I am also watching a great movie... Trainwreck its called, bit of a chickflick maybe? But good nonetheless... and just seen the area of the park where I scattered my mom...

I am so looking forward to seeing and spending time with my family in LA in July... but also makes me miss New York all the more..

TTFN
Marian



No comments: