Sunday, May 26, 2019

Me and her when I was in Nottingham over Easter... 
Random day today... Plan was La Trocha car boot, meet up at 9am for coffees'... nope, no, and didn't happen! Up too late last night, got home at 23:50... and later to bed... Alarm went off at seven thirty this morning, switched it off... Got up and had my porridge and blueberries, coffee... settled down on the day-bed watching Fraser... and before I knew it, it was half past nine! I'd pulled over a cushion, pulled up the afghan and I was... apparently... out like a light! Lols

I've watched a great movie, absolutely great! Zac Efron and John Malkovich, even the guy from Big Bang Theory Jum Parsons! Strange watching it the other day and I though I have never seen any of these people in anything else and then bam! or Bang! Here he is!

Random photograph... coffee and sunshine!
Also, a few nights ago, taking about music, chatting about likes and dislikes, and the other person asked me if I knew the song by Leonard Cohen Closing Time... I didn't, hadn't heard of it... I know Leonard Cohen, but not especially any of his music..

Anyway, conversation ended and I thought no more of it.  Until the following morning, eating my breakfast, and watching a US detective program.. Cold Case I think, they play a lot of music throughout each episode... and there was the song! Closing Time, by Leonard Cohen! I didn't know it to begin, then the lyrics... its Closing Time... Closing time... Wow! Weird crappola happens a lot, especially when we're not looking out for it! And this ranks high on the weird scale!



Today, now... nearly 3pm.. town in quiet, the last day of the fair today, or rather this evening... So people who didn't close their eyes until 4 or 5... or 6am... they are still in their sweet dream worlds.. powder blue skies... a few light fluffy clouds out towards Ardales way... Its a beautiful day...

It seems its a hungry day today also! Although had my dinner, so that was lunch! I tried something different... I had bought a jar of some beautiful tomato and herbs for a pasta meal later in the week, its only a small jar... I chucked a spoonful of it into the rocket machine with half a yellow pepper, a small red pepper, and two desert spoons of cream cheese! So nice with the chicken and salad!

My Oculous Go is powering up and I'll be taking residence in there shortly! Until the 'your device is getting hot' sign comes up!! Lol

TTFN
Marian


No comments: