Monday, January 25, 2021

Another good walk today, about six miles.. Every day we get a little bit further, and it's always quicker on the downhill journey, of course.. 

Today less people, so many on Saturday and Sunday.. was like Piccadilly Circus! Not just busy with people walking but bicycles, motor bikes and cars!


Today, much quieter and a horse! Beautiful creature.. 

The top photograph, a bar, near some closed toilets.. both seemed strange out in the forest, and the bar looks unused for a long time.


Above a cave, which I definitely want to explore, need a torch.. my phone torch isn't really strong enough.. I walked a little way in and it didn't seem to get any narrower.. I would love to see where it goes.. 

My mind has already visualised a magic land! Lol or at least treasure!

There was some rain today but didn't bother us much.. and a bit more of a sudden and quick down pour when I was in Mercadona this afternoon.. Fearing a full house arrest, I wanted to get plenty in.. meant to get wood to, but it's quite mild now, and maybe I can get by now without any.

Not sleeping well at the moment, I know, I don't have a great sleeping pattern, but definitely spending more time trying to sleep than actually sleeping..

Tomorrow I am going to sort out some stuff in a cupboard.. been meaning to attack it for a while, no more procrastination! Nothing to throw away, just tidy and organise really.

TTFN
Marian



No comments: