Wednesday, January 13, 2021


Snow on the Sierra beyond Casarabonilla, taken yesterday morning..


The river down by the mill..


And the other morning walking into town.. 


Piece of music today.. Total Eclipse of The Heart..

Just because.. actually because it on the TV right now.. 

Today I opened my last jar of my homemade marmalade, need to make more me thinks! I am thinking also to add ginger with the oranges? How would that taste?

Today went to Tráfico with a friend, or should I say she came with me.. So stressful doing some things.. 

When we were driving away, I saw the time and realised that an hour before we were having coffee before going in, crazy, as we felt we'd been in there for hours!

But anyways, all done now.. 

First time I've come off the main road at the hospital turn off.. threw me for a minute.. and then having to pass the turn again on our way back to Alhaurín.. 

This afternoon went for a nice walk around the edge of our barrio with my neighbors.. such a beautiful day, sun warm on our backs.. What with all this and all that, we are so lucky to live in this beautiful country.


TTFN
Marian


No comments: