Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Another view of the sea from the mountain.. bit clearer today.. the sea looks a beautiful color..

Not sure what was going on here, sun behind the Sierra.. but a strange patch of light also.. little bit ethereal..


I am getting obsessed with our 'piramids' so, unless even more spectacular, then this will be the last!

Walked a different route today directly from town, wasn't as steep, but a long gradual uphill.. we walked as far as a dropped pin.. and seemed an end to the track... almost.. Seven and a half miles.. más o menos.

Mañana we're heading up.. probably less distance, but a straight up the mountain path!

Today I had a second cancelled flight, I read the email, not totally unexpected, and once home rebooked a new flight and the PCR test.

It's not that I'm not effected by all these cancelled flights over the last ten months, more like I have gone through surprise, anger and now reached a state of acceptance.. It is what it is.. isn't it.

TTFN

Marian

ps who am I kidding I am so fed up with this, the flight cancellations, the changing PCR tests.. the constant uncertainty of anything any more. I feel constantly on edge opening my emails, I feel so tense and worried all the time.




No comments: