Friday, January 22, 2021


View this morning from my terrace.. a beautiful day on its way..


Above, and you might have to zoom in, a view of the sea at Malaga from our walk.. stunning! And who knew you can see the sea from Alhaurín? No doubt many people, but I've only been in the town for 16 years and didn't.. 


The most beautiful almond blossom everywhere.. 

So pretty... You can see why so many great artists have painted these flowers.. 


So many bees all over these trees.. honey bees and the big black bumble bee type.. the sound was so loud..


The smell delicate, pure.. wonderful.. 

Tonight, in the living room.. and suddenly I heard my mom's musical Christmas snow globe start to play.. 

I ran downstairs.. and caught the last few notes.. amazing.. I felt like my mom was just checking in on me.. felt happy and sad.

TTFN
Marian


 

No comments: