Friday, January 08, 2021


Beautiful pair of cats.. mom and daughter.. 


It hasn't really stopped raining today, it left off a little earlier, down to a light downpour.. but all afternoon it has just been medium to downright heavy!

I think I just heard thunder.. my fire is in competition with the rainwater coming down the pipe while the hot air and smoke goes up!

My lights have flickered and WiFi checked out for a few minutes.. 

Was going to add a bit about what's happening around the world just now, but it's out there already and I'm trying to stay positive.. Here we can still travel in and around Andalucia, so that is good news, unlike before December 18th when everyone had to remain inside their towns.. 

...As another loud burst of thunder roars around my little house!

Wonder if I should get some candles ready? Or download a movie onto my Kindle!

Supposed to be sunshine tomorrow, and after a week of low cloud and rain that'll do us the world of good... I knew that sunshine was up there, and of course the beautiful blue.. 

TTFN
Marian


 

No comments: