Thursday, January 07, 2021

I bought a Kings Cake the other day, I shared it with my neighbor.. 

We both got luck for the year, a lucky charm for her and the King for me.. he looks enormous here, but really only about an inch and a half.

This morning I went down to Fuengirola with a friend who had an appointment at Specsavers, it was heavy rain on our way down, and some aquaplaning took place on a roundabout! Which was a bit scary! Actually a lot scary!

We had coffee in a bar en route to the steps down to Las Rampas, the bar used to be a store selling leather bags and coats.. and a bar used to be on the other side of the walkway, that one had been there at least from 1989.. seems strange now looking across and seeing a clothes store.. things change, shops open and close, time passes and the ghosts of the past walk on.. New people come and go and begin new memories in those places.

And back home later our town submerged in cloud.. our Guadalhorce valley gone from view..


I'm waking up far too early these days, thinking it's later and it's only four or five in the morning! I'm not worrying about anything, that I'm aware of, difficult not to go get coffee and come back to bed to read.. I did eventually Tuesday I think, but I waited until six..

It's like I just want to get up and get out and do things.. 

TTFN
Marian

No comments: