Tuesday, January 26, 2021


When Spain was one big country, before it was broken up into the seventeen Autonomous Communities system we now have.

The Government did something called "OrdenaciĆ³n Territorial." In order to catalog all public spaces. M. P. means Monte Publico and the number is the one which identified it. See many of these on route.. 


Above and beneath.. this mornings beautiful awakening.. nature at her finest.

Looks like spaceships.. they won't be stopping here.. too much infection.. too many people doing crazy things...


If you zoom in on these mountain's lit by our glorious sun catching them in exactly the right place and time.. they look like piramids.. 

No long walk today, just into town, when I was home I cleared through some paperwork I needed to sort.. not really anything to throw away, although I did, just one small carrier bag full.. but cupboard tidier now, and that was today's mission. I can never spend too long in 'those' cupboards.. memories spill out and into me, and that's hard.

TTFN
Marian
 

No comments: