Sunday, March 10, 2024

Happy Mom's day in the UK!

This Is Me Now, Jennifer López, just watched this movie, I have to admit I nearly stopped at the beginning, just an unexpected start..

But soon I got it, and then was completely taken with it .. and it resonated with me and was very emotive.. 

I pretty much cried on and off throughout! 

Maybe touching too many sore points I carry..

A very good movie... Glad I watched it.. 

After a couple of rainy days, although today is cloudy with a chance of sunshine, there a breeze and probably colder in the house than outside, but not having actually exited the house I have no true idea! 

We all have those moments where a word escapes our minds, or will do, believe me!

But yesterday at work I think I reached an all time high, or low??  Corn flour is fairly obvious, it's corn flour! I seemed to completely forget and asked what it was made from!! What the heck!!

M.


No comments: