Monday, March 25, 2024


I have to wrap up everything in the dresser, and I was going to begin today, but I'm not sure I have the umph to get going.. 

I picked up a small pot with coins, I'm going to sort out coins now, instead.. 

I did it though yesterday, in the end...

And today, scratch that, right now this evening .. and I was trying to unscrew this sofa bed.. I did manage to make a dent in the soft cardboard base! 


And on the plus side I know I can fit in this tiny space!! 


But that top lefthand screw was wrecked! I guess when the guys put it together.. so not sure at this moment what to do.. actually if it's just holding the side panel on, it's okay!

I took some more stuff to a charity store today, and just now emptying this I have another small pile already..

We had much rain today! Yesterday it started with a random heavy shower, sounded like hail stones, followed by a few hours of rain over night ...

And today on and off showers all day.. 

I had the doctor's this morning as an update on my raised meds, she sent me for an immediate ECG in the urgencia section, and said it's okay, so thats good enough! 

M.


There are many paths but only one journey.

Naomi Judd - 1946-2022 - Singer-Actress



No comments: