Friday, March 08, 2024


Yesterday drove a friend down to Torremolinos, he loves the full English breakfast down at The Tudor Rose... Unfortunately, they are closed on Thursdays! 

So we had some breakfast, local style, and a coffee at this bar on the roundabout with Picasso's dancing ladies... 


Just now uploading it here, I had to check, but the post of the bar and the tree are lined up so well, they look as one! I couldn't work out how the roundabout barrier was in the way!! Lols!!

We had a good walk along the paseo on the beach side then crossed back over and had another coffee before returning home to Alhaurín..

And then later in the day the heavens opened and down came our much needed rain! 

And continued to come down, for most of the rest of the day..

Later in the afternoon I was back in town, having coffee inside! And watched as the rain and the sun vied for position.. 

This morning there was a few drops, but only now has the rain returned, and supposed to be raining all day tomorrow, so a boat might be needed for work in the morning! 

The other day after I'd Blogged, sat, still outside Bar Monikas, a dog that passes by sometimes when I'm there, came up close, I petted him...

He cocked his leg towards my seat... And peed! Hilarious! 

M.





No comments: