Saturday, March 23, 2024


I can never un know or un remember things.. 

Remembering going into the hospital yesterday for the last ten days of Franco's life

We went in expecting one thing and it became another

Although things in life are, and can be expected always, even those become unexpected when it comes down to it..

I wonder if when we die, we awaken somewhere and get a huge shock or happy surprize.. 

I do believe there is something waiting, I can't believe we go through all this for nada..

And well, lets be honest if nothing is the answer then we won't know it!

The photograph above are my marbles! I found them all! Just joking, they're still lost, this was in the restaurant last Sunday? Was it only last Sunday?  En Restaurante El Comercio!


This photograph, San Pedro, along the boulevard.. also below

The stress we put ourselves in.. This morning a fine example of probably the reason for my Chronic Gastritis.. 

The kitchen tap become undone from its moorings under the sink! 

And me off to work... Flipping heck! I wanted to grab my passport and run for the hills! 

But more to the point couldn't eat my porridge, I just felt sick and what I was eating hurt my stomach.. which is doesn't normally..


I am guessing all the stress of the last seven years has reached it's limit in my body, so Gastritis has occurred, never to go away, a grim reminder, we are killing ourselves with our thoughts, our stresses and worries...

A slow suicide 

The rather obscure photograph above is the remains of my second skin when it was peeled off Tuesday! 

M.



I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved and where all your yesteryears are buried deep, leave it any way except a slow way, leave it the fastest way you can. Never turn back and never believe that an hour you remember is a better hour because it is dead. Passed years seem safe ones, vanquished ones, while the future lives in a cloud, formidable from a distance. The cloud clears as you enter it. I have learned this, but like everyone, I learned it late. ~Beryl Markham 


No comments: