Wednesday, March 20, 2024


The jar that held the sand from 1989.. for 155pts.. I recycled the jar, it has become heavier over the years... No more sand.. just heavier in memories..

I'm glad he sand and shell held within have gained their freedom after thirty-five years.. 


Just an abstract view of a flower trailing above my head walking back up from the boardwalk at Playa Luna Mar.. that was the name I'm sure Originally? It's not now, everything changes eh!

I took this when we were having lunch last week, I was focusing on the plants on the terrace on the apartment there..


Just from the car park here... My car was beautifully covered in blossom the other day..

Just a short photograph Blog post really right now..

Had a day of stomachache, had other plans but instead, a sofa day, and movies .. even the old Penelope Cruz movie Jamón Jamón.. it's not the best ever movie by any standards, but it's funny and crazy! 

I first watched it back in about '98, it's a '92 movie.. but looks older... 

Vale, mañana amigos...

M.


No comments: