Friday, March 15, 2024


Monday, on the terrace, catching some rays..


Had the need for wine.. Not probably, a good thing, but unusual that I had such need so I guess in it's rarity it's okay... 

Having a few days longer off this week as I catch up with time owed.. So back from town the terrace, music, y una vaso de vino tinto... o dos! 

Worked Tuesday and now off! Free like a bird on the wire..

Woke way too early this morning, doesn't matter though does it, not really, so the movie that's got me thinking this morning is Hypnotic, with Ben Affleck.. 

Do we see what's real... Do we see what others see?

How much is illusion and what it real? Really?

Catch up! Wednesday, coffee at my bar, tattoo, home!

Thursday, town lots of friends, home..

Today, Friday, quick trip back to tattooist, down to the coast, met with friends, lunch out.. 

Nice, feeling sometimes like a tourist, or a passing visitor...

Ate somewhere I've seen forever and never been to..

Before lunch I walked down to the boardwalk, and on the beach where I scattered Franco I scattered something else..


My collection of stones and pebbles and shells from all over the place! Here, of course, but Italy the US, Crete... 

A collection spanning forty years..


I can't keep carrying them around with me... 
There are, were, too many.. So they'd been in a bag in the car, along with sand from Marbs I collected in a jar of eaten olives, purchased in 1989 for 155 pesetas! 

That too, travelling here, and to Wales, and back again! 

Now, deposited like a fugitive losing earth from my pockets, from a hole in the bag, along the coastline..

No sand at the moment down there...only rocks, and along I walked... 

I don't know if I want them lost there, becoming sand over the centuries or to be picked up by another and taken home for another thirty or forty years..


After lunch next port of call was La Cala for coffee with a friend..

Now back home in Alhaurín, well nearly, finishing my day with a small caña..

Then home!

M.


No comments: