Sunday, March 03, 2024


This is great! I'm watching Customer Wars, and at a drive thru the server asks for however much money for the driver to pay the check, it was 16.99 and he came out with information from that year! A war, a declaration and something else! 

Absolutely fantastic! I do this all the time in work! I say a war, or something that happened to me! Leaving school, family birthdays! So me!! Fantastic! 

This series is so alarming and funny! Some unbelievable things customers do to workers! It's incredible! So glad I found it! This is real! Thankfully, although we some stuff nothing as bad as this!! 

Sat at Bar Monikas having colacoa, it's blooming freezing! Outside, not the colacoa, that's hot!

Just took the photograph above, this next season's beautiful figs begin their growth, surrounded by winter still..

First went into the bazaar over the road, I was nearly in tears! I've known her since... Since I guess nineteen years .. telling her my plans.. 

Wishing I'd worn my knitted gloves! Or even brought them with me!!  

M.



No comments: