Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm a plonker! [don't answer that], thought photo up loads were disabled at the moment, then just realised... No in my time zone! Doh!

So above, a fountain in the beautiful village of Frigiliana!


And now we are moving on to Torrox... in the mountains, I didn't take any photos down at Torrox costa...

So above the approach to the village of Torrox, well town really I guess, you drive along side it, then drop back into the town... Like Frigiliana views of the Med....

An old church... I'm sorry its a church with no name... As we were moving quickly past it! Not good enough, hang on... No sorry, cant find the name... It was very pretty though tucked away round the corner, and suddenly your upon it, with the beautiful Cross there...



The tiny arches here are Arab... Franco there going to read the signs!

No comments: