Sunday, June 27, 2010

I say nothing out of the ordinary happened... well later i do, but i am writing this afterwards although you are reading this first..

oh heck anyway before i lose my self and end up disappearing into the universe! or imploding!

i had someone else to phone from Mom's telephone book which i had tried before, though using the wrong area code, no wonder i hadn't got through and not sure why, but hadn't tried again for over a month...

so Friday evening i did, and spoke to a lady i hadn't spoken, or rather gurgled to since was a toddler! and when my hair was blond and i truly was just a Californian baby... before my Mom changed the way i would speak forever... by bringing an American child to England! like my Gran had done to her actually!

gone off again haven't i!!! A-hm, so....

... so i dialled this phone number in County Down, Ireland, a guy answered the phone and i explained who i was, he called his Gran to the phone and there i was speaking to Rosemary... my Mom's great friend back when we lived in Los Angeles, when she was bringing up her baby Joanne and Mom was bringing up me... Joanne was my first best friend...

it was certainly a strange moment in time, i think i shocked the poor lady telling her about my Mom passing... Joanne was out and i had spoken to her son, so i am going to call back again, tomorrow, Monday, i couldn't really string a sentence together last time we were together, bit like a good night out with some of my mates back home!!!!

now i really have gone off track!!!

so, actually a big thing had happened that i forgot to mention....

just need to find those relatives in Brazil and i will have fulfilled a promise to Mom!

i wonder what strange things i shall ask my boys to do for me? if i haven't been able to find the two half brothers i have maybe that?

maybe they should start trying to help me now?

adieu....

No comments: