Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thursday June 1st


hello everyone,

i hope you have joined me on my new blog site, i have kind of got used to yáll being with me as i blog, and i dont want to lose anyone while i am on the move, again, seems my whole life i am on the move, countries, houses... etc! some very important people in my life are not in transit anymore and i am staying put!

well will take me a while to get used to this site and find my way around it, shame about having to move, but thats life!

let me try a photo while i am here eh! well its there at the top though, never mind its worked so maybe it wont be so bad, despite all my moving and changing, i hate change, hate it! like right now i am trying to throw more of my stuff out, things i dont wear and wont, things i dont use and wont, but its just so hard, feels like a part of me goes with each thing i let go... they all have bits of me and my life in their weave... silly arnt i?

ok, going to put to print, see how this is and go to old address and put this address in now... i dont like to be limited in things, and they keep telling me i am over the limit now, however much i empty it out! and now they are charging for all the new people and the free blogs are so small i guess they want money or your out!

so...

Destiny is not a matter of chance,
it is a matter of choice!

TTFN
Marian

ps anyone who missed my last few blogs on old site i will leave it as it is..

http://ultreya.blogspirit.com

No comments: