Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the railway bridge at El Choro...


views from the Cross at the top of the mountain...


and below... where we stopped for drinkies... at the railway station of course! there was a cute little dog, a bit like Pippa but brown all over...

Tony and Kate have gone home now... am sad... i will see them in a couple of weeks though of course! but always sad when my boys go home... we have had a fantastic week, gone to all our favourite places, has felt like a holiday for me too! maybe it was!

TTFN
Marian

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you have had a good time. It will be sad that you have got to go back to England,but you are so near my daughter in Radlett,I visit her often and hope we could meetfor a coffee or a lunch at some time.Please let me know what you are doing and we could meet up at some time
Chrissie